Feature Request, Report a Bug, General Feedback
Help us improve the Library’s Online Exhibitions by sharing your feedback, requesting a feature, or reporting a bug. The library will review all requests and implement changes according to hosting capabilities. Please use the instructions below to guide you through the process.
How to use the Library Feedback Form:
- Enter your information: Name, affiliation, department
- Select the the type of feedback
- Use the description space to explain your feature idea or requested Omeka S module, report an issue, or provide us with general feedback.
Request New Feature or Omeka S module, please include the following information in the description area:
- Descript the desired feature
- Explain why the feature is needed
- If an Omeka S module exists, provide a link and a name for the module.
Report a Bug, please include the following information in the description area:
- Explain in as much detail as possible the steps to reproduce the issue
- Inform us of the environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.) or browser used when you noticed an issue
- Explain what the expected result is versus what you actually observed.