Stages to Launching an Exhibition
Outlined below are the stages for creating an exhibition:
- Develop a Research Data Management Plan
- Develop a metadata schema that follows Dublin Core standards
- Create an excel file that lists all the digital objects used in the exhibition with complete Dublin Core metadata entries
- Plan for Project End of life
- Complete a training session offered by the Library.
- Create Item Sets to group digital objects together under a subject theme, genre, type, etc.
- Import a .csv version of the completed metadata excel file
- Create a new Site
- Select a theme
- Populate the site with Pages
- Publish the Exhibition